Our mission is to provide free, valuable, resources to our community, face to face. We want to help you thrive professionally, financially, emotionally and spiritually.
The Center is a place where you can feel welcome and comfortable with non-judgmental help, as you learn and grow.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have health and safety precautions in place to prevent the spread of the virus. Here are guidelines for using the Center safely.
- If you feel sick or have symptoms that may be COVID-related, please do not come to the Center.
- Please wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer.
- Wear a face mask over your mouth and nose.
- Practice social distancing.
We all need to take responsibility for keeping the Center secure. We will do our part to ensure it is a safe place for everyone who visits, but we need your help as well. Here are some safety guidelines.
- Please do not bring valuables to the Center.
- Keep your possessions with you at all times.
- Report anyone or anything that may look suspicious.
REMEMBER: Children and youth under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.